Before you invite someone to your home or business, it’s important to know who they are and what they stand for. So, here’s a bit about us.
We love what we do
There’s nothing better than helping our clients take back their weekends and cut down on outdoor maintenance costs. Knowing they have more time and resources to spend on what matters most has kept us working hard for more than 20 years.
Over the last two decades, we have transformed hundreds of gardens, courtyards, day-care centre playgrounds, school ovals and more, into stunning outdoor spaces that inspire kids and adults alike.
It’s amazing what lush, green, maintenance-free synthetic grass can do. We hope to share the magic with you next.
Our commitment to you
- We show up on time. If we are running late, we’ll give you a call and let you know. Communication is extremely important to us.
- Our quotes are detailed and all-inclusive. No hidden fees or nasty surprises!
- We do everything we can to minimise disruption in your family home or place of business.
- We always leave your property neat and tidy.
- We strive to deliver beyond your expectations.
Chris is the founder of Synthetic Turf Group, and it’s probably his friendly face you’ll see if you call us in for an on-site quote or consultation.
Chris grew up in the country and has always worked outdoors. After years of contracting, he took it upon himself to build a business that he could be genuinely proud to work for – one that put the customer first and delivered the highest industry standard of workmanship. And so, Synthetic Turf Group was born.
Today, Chris upholds his mission by championing small business values and adhering to strict quality control.
Outside of work, Chris keeps active playing basketball and sailing. Music is also one of his greatest passions.
We stand by the quality of our installations, and that’s why we offer a one-year workmanship warranty on all jobs.